Weekly Rates 2019
Weekly Rates for direct bookings are detailed below.
Please contact us if you cannot find rates for the booking period you would like.
|5 January – 8 February||£950|
|9 February – 22 February||£995|
|23 February – 29 March||£950|
|30 March – 26 April||£1350|
|27 April – 24 May||£1150|
|25 May – 31 May||£1450|
|1 June – 21 June||£1250|
|22 June – 19 July||£1550|
|20 July – 23 August||£1750|
|24 August – 11 October||£1250|
|12 October – 1 November||£1350|
|2 November – 20 Dec||£950|
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2019 only £1995 for a one week stay!!
Short breaks November – March: 3 night weekend breaks from £745 and 4 night midweek breaks from £815*. Last minute short breaks may be available at other times, please enquire with your requirements.
***SPECIAL OFFER*** For a limited time enjoy the use of our fabulous hot tub for FREE on winter breaks!!
*Excludes Christmas and New Year
- Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday from March to end of October.
- The house is available from 4pm on the day of arrival with check-out by 10.00am on the day of departure.1
- The booking deposit is 30% of the rental, with the remaining balance due eight weeks prior to the arrival date. We ask for a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £150 with the balance. This is returned to you after your departure, on leaving the property as found.
- Use of the hot tub is £125 per 7 night break and £90 per short break. The hot tub will be made available for your use at the earliest possible point in your break. The hot tub water is changed and chemically checked after each use to ensure the utmost safety precautions are taken. That process takes up to 24 hours after the previous guests have left. The time that your hot tub will be available will be confirmed to you one week before arrival.
- We love to welcome your furry friends to Rhumhor. Up to two well behaved dogs will be welcome with your booking with prior discussion and agreement to dog specific t&c’s. A pet supplement of £20 will be payable with the balance.
- Rates are for exclusive use of Rhumhor House.
If you would like to enquire about availability or make a booking please use our Contact Us form